February 17- 21, holiday and vacation:
Monday February 17: CLOSED for President’s Day Holiday
Tuesday , Thursday, Friday February 18, 20, 21: STAFF AVAILABLE to answer/direct your calls, Dr Thayer on vacation
Wednesday February 19: CLOSED (same as all Wednesdays)
Dorothy Thayer MD
Some of you may know me from Rockomeka Family Practice at this same location before I left in 2008 for a medical director position with MaineGeneral Medical Center primary care practices. I missed seeing patients and reopened here in 2012. You will find the same personal, high-quality, caring service that I hope you experienced in my previous practice. I am on medical staff at Franklin Memorial Hospital, but I am not an employee of the hospital. This is a small and independent practice and our practice allegiance is to you–we will work with the hospitals, specialists, and laboratory of your choice.
Priscilla Bartlett welcomes you to our practice and provides experienced, expert and friendly office and clinical assistance.
We are accepting new and returning patients ages 3 and up. Call or stop by the office if you are interested in becoming a patient.
Patient services include:
- comprehensive out-patient health care
- same-day, next-day appointments
- coordination and collaboration with your other health care providers
- electronic health records
- internet access to your health information and to our office
- review appointment summaries with recommendations
- review test results, problem list, medications, allergies
- request refills and appointments
- exchange messages (Call if urgent!)
- read patient education material
- pay bills
- set up preferences about how we contact you.
- ResultsCall: telephone access to your test results
- optional participation in HealthInfoNet:
Maine’s health information exchange, a secure statewide computer system for doctors, hospitals and other health care providers to share important health information and improve patient care. http://www.hinfonet.org/patients
After-Hours, Holidays, Vacations…
Urgent questions after-hours: call the office 897-7070 and follow instructions
If hours are changed for holiday, vacation, illness, etc:
listen to office telephone greeting and/or check this website
During my vacations: staff will connect you to needed services and a colleague will be available to answer urgent phone calls
Emergencies: call 911 or go to nearest emergency room
We participate with the following insurance companies, and can bill other insurance companies. Call if you do not see your insurance listed.
- MaineCare (Maine Medicaid) and other state-funded health programs
- Martins Point
- Anthem and BlueCrossBlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- and more
Please do not have copies of your medical records sent before your first visit or before discussion with office staff–we will help you decide what records are needed–and the best way to receive them (paper or electronic.)
last update November 25, 2013. Copies available at the office.
Dorothy M Thayer MD, LLC
38 Union Street
Livermore Falls, ME 04254
This Web Page has occasional changes; check back often for updates!
Dorothy Thayer, MD